Saturday, June 26, 2010

Translated In Verse By: Fakir Abdul Gafoor

SUR KALYAN
CANTO I

1
IN THE BEGINNING IS GOD, the true Knower;
Supreme Lord of whole creation;
Who of His own has ever been
Self-existent, All-time-aeonion;
The One and only One, our Master
Preserver, Provider, All-compassion;
So praise Hi, the real Lord and Master,
Of the All-wise sing adoration;
HE in His benefaction,
Brigns forth all the phenomena of Universe;


2
From One-ness came All-ness
The “TRUTH” is the Onl True One
So do not in a babel fall;
Every where is only his call,
Of the GOD, by God only.

3
HE’s Himself God of all glory
Himself is beuty’s soul;
Himself is image of a beloved
Himself the elgance’ Goal;
Himself becomes follower or guide
Himself the thought and role;
And all this knowledge whole,
Is known but in the inner self.

4
Percieves HE himself the Himself
Himself is His own love-object;
Himself Him the best created
Himself then longs after Him.

5
THIS IS HE THAT IS HE:
The One who sustains life
The One who deals death blow;
The One who’s dear friend
The One who’s a fatal foe ;
The One who is brathing spirit,
The One its out-flow.

6
The echo and call are the same,
If only their knot you knew;
In fact they were always one,
But in the act are split in two.
7
In the mansion of my Lord,
There are many doors and windows;
Where-ever my eye goes,
There-ever I find Him, standing before me.

8
Many and many are Thy reflections,
Millions upon millions upon millions;
Reality involved in each reality
Appearances all but in variation;
Love, Thy untold emanations,
How can I describe or differentiate.

CANTO II
1
My suffering past muster;
And reached unto Him, rejoicing my woes;
Passing through numinous gallows
Attained I at last that Heavely Bliss;

2
O thou blind and block-head apothecary!
Why this scalding of my gullet?
We are sick in our inmost being
But you in our mouth, thy bitters let;
For whom bridal bed is gibbet
O for them to die, is to enjoy His vision.

3
The gallows are calling us friends,
Will any one go with me there?
Only they must take to, out where
Dare who take name of the Love

4
First his knife plunge thee, in yourself
Ask then the reason of it why?
Like unto a har, on your heart
Your pan of the Love in you ply;
Roast on his fire flesh thy,
Were you take name of the Love.

5
If you are cut, then come and sit
But if not, then go thy way;
This’s their sphere who display,
The knife of love in their hands.

6
Crave you for a sip of the wine?
Then go to the vitner’s shop;
Where sits vat, syst Latif
Their run, down your head drop;
In a lunge it lop, out lop
That drink you sips, some divine.

7
His lovers do drink hemlocks
More they drink, more hanker for
Used to all bitter poisons,
They take all the Love-hocks;
Lured by his Transcendent Beauty
They’re lost in His Lovelocks;
And never sigh to vulgar folks,
Though their wounds be all festering.

8
Dear is drop of this wine divine
Mere its thirst great martyrdom;
Ours are only prayers unto him,
That grant HE a glance of His grace.



CANTO III
1
Waking me from my own sufferings
Went away HE waking his own Pain;
O It was HE, the Dear Dreaded One
Who left behind His wailing train;
Yet now I wholly disdain,
Calls of curers, given behind me.

2
Heart-spring like harp-strings
Now ring for him, every moment;;
They thrill and throb not
And but for hi be dead silent;
Now HE’s my only Dear Love
Who has so me inly rent;
HE is my soul’s enjoyment,
HE the sole agony of hear.

3
Whom thou rememberest
Thou too, HE doth remember;
“Recollect ME, I shall recollect you”
in thy heart this know ever;
“ This is way of this Dear Dealer
first strike, then put sugar-lump in mouth.

4
My Dear Friend, did call me but once
Yet HE called in such a loving grace;
That His voice I Still Trace,
Within me evermore and evermore

No comments:

Post a Comment