Saturday, June 26, 2010

SUR POORAB

CANTO I
1
O crow! Fly for God sake
Do not bring separtation;
And what words I tell you
O these to Him in thy heart take;
And this secret never unmake
To others except Him
2
O crow! Come flying in unto me
Out from that far coast;
And come, telling me about union
Of Him my Beloved Most;
Who is away so Holy Ghost!
O bring Him beside me, by your love.
3
Come O crow! Sit on the bough
Now give good news homely;
Is He happy with me there
And foison reign in my old country;
I grope for Him greatly
O here in thse exotic, strange parts.
4
Who scared away that crow?
From over my huts’ shed;
O he had come flying from Him
Had brought me message of Beloved;
You did me great wrong, ill-bred!
I’ld have heard, what He said.
5
They ‘ld come flying and cawing
Such crows, to our Life-Trees ;
And sititing on the top will give
Messages of that far country;
They cannot false ever be,
These messengers of Mystic Truth
6
O crow thy hoping on there
Has made my hear leap within;
Dancing from bough to bough
Thou dost sing words of myKin;
O come to me flyig in that come He also to my humble home.
CANTO II
1
In the love of my Lord
I shall be ever waltzing and dancing ;
O that, HE be unto me glancing
For once, lifting up His eyes.
2
Set off he on journey, the way-farer
He is going out orient is where;
His home renounced he here
And has built for him a one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment